artistry picture

artistry picture
it is me!

Monday, September 1, 2008

minister my parents

I always have a savage anger against my parents, they left me and went to another province which is 1000kilometers far away since I was 6 years old. I never know what is the feeling to stay with my parents.I have very little and blur memory about them. I overcome obstacle more by myself. Now it has been 15 years since they went to the other state. The blood is the only thing that can connected us. I have been getting more angry against them. Whenever I see the real intimate relation between my friends and their parents, it embittered me. But I will follow Jesus, to forgive my parents. moreover, I will glorify them. I will not just look for their protection and their love, but to bless and minister them. It is my turn to make effort to comfort them.I will repair our relationship from changing my heart. I've forgiven them, for the sake of Jesus, Amen.

No comments: