artistry picture

artistry picture
it is me!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A radical, genuine Christian that be saved

Mattew 7 :13-20

I the first place, I repent here.

Today, I did wake up several

times before it was too late for the

service, however, on account of

my laziness and sinful desire, I

didn't make it. I shouldn't have

made this mistake if I was really

zealous about God.

Secondly, in order to compensate

the time spent with lord I missed.

I find a sermon on Youtube, which

is preached by paster Paul Washer.
The sermon made me into my

mind of how terrible a Christian I

am now. I follow my will, deceive

myself by my heart, lust and live

by the world standard............. I

repent it here, and in front of

God, I swear, I will act like God,

like Jesus, and holy. I will be

recognized by the fruid I bear in

Christ.




turn away from the sin. not to be

like the world but to be like jesus

christ.

compare you with the scripture.

examine your self and test your

self to see whether you are in the

faith.


there is a narrow gate.

you never done anything except

sins.

God is holy god that's why god

hate you, hate your sins.


repent and believe the gospel.


you are saved because you repent

and belive


spend the rest of your life to

repent and believe in jesus



the path also narrow


don't act like the world


no one can be a genuine christian

if he continually live in sin and

wickedness.


you will walk in the narrow way of

rightousness if you want ot be

genuin christian.


The people who love you will tell

you most the truth


you encounter jesus but not be

permernently changed


anyone doesn't bear the fruit will

be cut down and thrown to the

fire


I am so deceived by my own

heart, but there is only one that is

not decieved.


the evidence of faith is that you

do the will of Father


do you know jesus, does jesus

know you? because the people

will be recognized by their fruits.


there are tow ways, one is narrow

way and broad way. their is two

trees one bears good fruit the

other is thrown into fire. there are

two types of man, one is lost the

other one is saved.

No comments: