artistry picture

artistry picture
it is me!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

series1

Reflections on the first 3 day of prayer

Since I want to get protection, love and wisdom from God, I have to totally devote to my religion and live by God’s law, God’s word and Holy Spirit. One thing cannot be denied is that only with the sense or feeling of God’s strong presence, can we live by his standard, obey him and live for him. I say, if God’s presence can be felt in every moment in your life, your life is one in which you are living for God in Jesus name. So I want to write some to reflect what God has command me and change me, by which his presence in my life will be stronger.

The first day: The great buffet
God spoke to me: Long before he shouts her whispers. But are we listening? Have we drowned him out with our keyboards, guitars and loud speakers?” Yes, In daily life, we committed a lot of sins most of which we realize before we do it. Sometimes God whispers about it, remind me, but I never listen to him. God has showed me that watching movie and getting too much entertainment will spoil my career my study (in the first and second semester). It is his whisper. I can see if I make effort in the following semesters, I can still get a very good grade. What if I don’t listen to him continually with a stubborn and blur mind? He will shout to me: You are out--Out of your competition, out of your dream, out of God’s initial plan, at least, temporarily. So here, I ask for change and ears that heat and understand—before god has to shout at us through a prophet or perhaps, even through a disaster.

The second day: the great trap
He teaches me a new word, façade of piety. And what rebellion I take now? I think the absence from cell group is one. Yeah, everyday, I look so busy and cannot leave 2 hours for got while I have 10 hours to watch movie and chat online. Yeah, from now on, go to the cell group if no urgent things happen.

The third day: the great farce.
Don’t waste my fast: let it work deep in my heart. I think I will fast one meal in a week, which accompanied by heart change, character transformation.

No comments: